In order to ensure the safety of visitors, wildlife, livestock, and farmhands, the St. Charles Park District has outlined the following guide for trail use:
- No motorized public vehicles allowed.
- Bicyclists must yield to pedestrians at all times.
- All dogs must be on leashes.
- When encountering horse-drawn wagons or tractors, please use caution.
- Please remove and dispose of trash in receptacles locaated at shelter
- Report any safety issues or inappropriate behavior to Park Safety: 630-513-4343.