Farm offers various trails for hikers and bicyclists, offering loops from
1 mile to 2.2 miles. Refer to the trail map below for more details.
In order to ensure the safety of visitors, wildlife, livestock, and farmhands, the St. Charles Park District has outlined the following guide for trail use:
- No motorized public vehicles allowed.
- Bicyclists must yield to pedestrians
at all times.
- All dogs must be on leashes.
- When encountering horse-drawn wagons or tractors, please use caution.
- Please remove and dispose of trash in receptacles located at shelter
- Report any safety issues or inappropriate behavior to Park Safety at 630-513-4343.
Click on the above map to view a larger version online or click here to download a PDF version.